Tell me whether this sounds like you:
- You have a day job to make ends meet as a yoga teacher.
- You spend a lot of time on social media, but that doesn't result in many new students.
- You watch other yoga teachers who have packed classes and events and you wonder how they became successful.
- You know that email marketing can help you sell more, but there's so much information out there and you find it overwhelming.
Maybe you dream...
- ... of running packed workshops
- ... of quitting your day job
- ... of hosting popular yoga retreats
- ... of opening your own studio someday
- ... of teaching online yoga classes to diversify your income
What do all of these dreams have in common?
The best way to reach them is email marketing.
(Before you read on, make sure you don't miss the free preview lessons below!)
Now, those successful yoga teachers you see, who run packed classes and events? They use email marketing to build their following and to sell their events. They use email marketing to get in front of their ideal students.
Many yoga teachers spend lots of time marketing on social media like Instagram. The problem with that? It's hard to sell on social media. You may have lots of Instagram followers, but it's tough to get them to buy.
Not so with email marketing. If you get email marketing right, you can build a following and sell to them over and over and over again.
Email marketing is very effective—if you do it right. But figuring out how to do it properly can be overwhelming.
I made this course to teach you, step by step, how to use email marketing to fulfill your yoga career dreams.
I'll use videos, screencasts, written lessons, and worksheets to teach you how to set up an email list, how to get your ideal students on it, and how to use it to build a following and sell your classes and events.
Not a tech wiz? 💻 No problem: my screencasts will walk you right through the technical setup.
Not sure which emails to send? 🤔 Don't worry: I will give you scripts and explain what to write in your email.
Not much time? ⏱ I got you! You may not have dozens and dozens of hours to devote to marketing your yoga business. That's why I designed this course to be as efficient as possible. If you The course and your email marketing setup will only take you two afternoons of focused effort.
Why should you pay for a course, though? After all, you could google "email marketing tactics" and read lots of articles that sound like this:
"17 Effective Email Marketing Strategies to Generate More Sales"
"5 Email Marketing Strategies to Try in 2019"
"The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing Strategy"
There's a lot of information out there. But most of it doesn't apply to yoga teachers.
You'll save a lot of time and make a lot more money if you follow this course, which I designed specifically for yoga teachers like you.
Here are some things you'll learn in the course:
(Check the table of contents below for the full list.)
- How email marketing works and how you should use it as a yoga teacher
- How to use the required software, such as Mailchimp
- How to get your ideal students onto your email list by creating an appealing freebie
- How to integrate email marketing with your website and your social media
- How to sell using your email list
- Which emails to send to your students
- How to use testing to understand your students better and to sell more
We'll go over these topics in detail, of course. For example, there is a lesson on creating an appealing freebie, which walks you through the process of creating a freebie that attracts your ideal students, step by step. The lesson also contains examples of freebies that will build your following.
Plus, the course includes these bonuses:
- Scripts for the most important emails you should send
- Your very own Email Marketing Plan
- Instructions for the next steps to take, after you grasp the basics of email marketing
Finally, I get that you're probably not a tech wiz. So I'll explain everything as simply as I can, without confusing jargon.
So, how am I qualified to teach you?
If you scroll down the page, you can read more about me. But here's the important bit:
I've spent years helping yoga studios and yoga teachers sell more memberships, classes, workshops, and retreats. I've also been a guest on several prominent yoga podcasts and summits, such as Amanda Kingsmith's M.B.Om podcast and Amy McDonald's Business of Yoga Speaker Series.
Most importantly, I have learned from experience how yoga teachers can use email marketing to build a following and to pursue their dreams.
Finally, have you heard of this saying?
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second-best time is today."
Similarly, the best time to start with email marketing to fulfill your yoga dreams was years ago. The second-best time to start using email marketing is today.
So enroll now and let's get started!
P.S. I offer a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days. Your purchase is completely risk-free.